• ALL 7v7 Games will be officiated by ONE (1) referee. We work with our referee assignor to ensure we have qualified referees monitoring these games. This policy was implemented in September 2014 and it helped tremendously with our management of the available referees.
• ALL 7v7 Games will play with offside rule.
• No Heading Policy Enforced by Tennessee State Soccer Association (U9-U11 age groups).
More details on the specific rules regarding the “no heading” policy in these 3 Academy age groups can be found in the official Tournament Rules on the Tournament Website.
• Out-of-Town teams should expect to play at 730AM Saturday at the earliest. They will not be expected to play Friday night.
• Local Teams need to be ready to play games on Friday night starting at 530PM.
• The Battleground Tournament of Champions (BTOC) is a THREE (3) game minimum. Not all brackets will have a championship game. Brackets of 4 teams will be determined on points earned. Our priority in bracketing and scheduling is to provide teams with their requested level of play first.
• The BTOC offers Online Registration ONLY. There is no in-person registration for our event. All rosters will be submitted through our online registration platform as we get closer to the tournament.
• Please make sure to check ALL DEADLINES as we must stick firm to our dates so everything is ready for our first round of games on September 13, 2019.
• Awards will be issued to ALL First & Second place teams.
• There is $10 parking fee for all family-sized vehicles at Crockett Park in Brentwood and the Downs Soccer Complex in Franklin. The one-time parking fee is good for the entire weekend.
• $25 Parking for RVs and Team Buses. No Overnight Parking at any of our parks.
• Tents ARE ALLOWED --- May NOT be staked in to the ground. May be asked to take tents down during the weekend if high winds exist during event.
• NO PETS ALLOWED at Downs Complex. Pet are permitted at Crockett Park but must be on a leash.
• No Smoking or Alcoholic Beverages are permitted at our event at any time. Anyone caught breaking this rule will be asked to leave the park immediately.
• Both Parks close by 10PM and all cars need to be moved outside of the gates by this time or they will be locked inside the park overnight.