The Lee Company Champions Premier League (CPL) is back and ready to host another great winter season for our Tennessee SC players and families. This league will blend players from all TSC locations on to equally balanced teams for league play. We also take our U12 Showcase and U13-U14 competitive players and give them the opportunity to compete on teams with other TSC athletes.
This 5-week program is a great way to keep the kids active during those cold winter months. Our coaches think this is great for the players to get additional touches on the ball while keeping the competitive spirit alive. Think Academy Days -- Indoor Style.
"The CPL has been a great program bringing together the younger members of the club in a fun, competitive environment. It's great to see the kids come together and share their enjoyment of the game while continuing to work on their skills in the off season." ~ Graham Whitehouse, Tennessee SC Director of Soccer
Who can play
All Tennessee SC players U7-U14 (boys & girls)
CPL is only offered to currently registered TSC players. No outside participation is allowed.
Who will coach
Tennessee SC coaches from specific age groups
Games will be held on the following 5 weekends:
Week 1: Jan 8-10 - click here for schedule!
Week 2: Jan 22-24 - click here for schedule!
Week 3: Jan 29-31 - click here for schedule!
Week 4: Feb 12-14 - click here for schedule!
Week 5: Feb 19-21 - click here for schedule!
Click here for U7-U8 Schedule, Weeks 1-5
All games played at Crockett Park Indoor Arena
U7-U8: Three 12-minute matches per weekend
U9-U14: One 45-minute match per weekend
*TSC reserves the right to alter game times based on the number of player registrations*
U7-U8 will play 4v4
U9-U12 (Academy) will play 7v7
U12 (Showcase) - U14 will play 6v6
There are NO practices included with CPL. This league is specifically designed to offer weekend game play.
$70 for U7-U8
$100 for U9-U14
COVID-19 INDOOR POLICIES
- Every person entering the arena will be temperature checked upon arriving.
- 1:1 Player to Patron ratio inside the arena.
- No more than 100 people in total are allowed in the arena at any given time.
- Players are asked to wear masks entering and exiting the facility. They may remove masks when on the team bench and when active in games.
- All other patrons are required to wear a mask the entire time in the arena.
- Patrons are asked to remain 6 feet apart to honor Social Distancing while inside the arena.
- No patrons or players are allowed to return to the arena once coming inside and choosing to leave.
For Additional Info, please contact Jimmy Drain at firstname.lastname@example.org or (615) 416-1550.