Wednesday, April 15, 2020 5:31pm
Tennessee Soccer Club Weekly Update
Hi TSC families, we hope you all enjoyed a nice Easter weekend and are continuing to stay healthy! A few bits of information are below, making up this week’s club update.
· US Youth Soccer released a statement on Tuesday, April 14 announcing their new return to play date of May 15. They are still leaving each state association to make their own decisions, and with that we await word from TSSA on the plans for the state of Tennessee. As of 5:30pm today (4.15), we have not received a final decision from TSSA. We know they are working to make this decision, and as soon as we are made aware we will pass on to TSC membership.
· TSC is aware of the Governor's request and many TN counties' decision to close school for the remainder of the year. As stated above, we are awaiting a decision from the State Association office regarding what May-July look like and will communicate that message to you as soon as possible.
· The TSC Webinar Series continues this week! Tonight's topic is nutrition and we welcome TSC coach and certified nutritionist Laura Eldridge. Two GK webinars tomorrow, 2pm and 6pm.
· For more on the webinars and to view additional info to use for your #SoccerAtHome, visit our Virtual Training Center.
· In case you missed it, Greg Warden is the new TSC ECNL Director. Read more about that here.
We hope you all continue to stay safe and healthy. We miss you and cannot wait to see you all again, hopefully sooner rather than later! If there is anything TSC can do for you or your family, please let us know.