*Updated Tuesday, March 2*
- Seigel Soccer Complex
- All visitors encouraged to wear face coverings to maintain safest possible environment.
- In accordance with the Rutherford County mandate, all visitors must wear a face covering when they are unable to maintain social distancing.
- All visitors are asked maintain social distancing (6 feet apart) while watching their players train and play
- OHS Indoor Facility
- DO NOT attend if exhibiting symptoms.
- Please limit guardians entering the building for players U12 and younger only, and only 1 parent/guardian per player.
- Parents/guardians of academy players who choose to remain inside should continue to wear a mask (PPE) and follow social distancing of 6 ft. or greater when inside.
- Anyone entering the building (players and guardians) must wear a mask/face covering on the way in and out - especially in areas near the door. Players should keep a mask on until in the area designated for their equipment (inside the field).
- Bring sanitizer to use especially before entering and after exiting.
- Do not share water/hydration - bring your own.
- In accordance with Metro ORDER 8, all visitors required to wear face coverings when unable to maintain social distancing (6 feet apart) at ALL TSC Nashville facilities
- All visitors to Pope John Paul II High School must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Required to wear face coverings when on campus property
- Players able to remove their face covering during training and match play
- Subject to temperature check by JPII representative upon arrival
- General Guidelines
- All visitors encouraged to wear face coverings to maintain safest possible environment at all facilities.
- In accordance with the Williamson County mandate, all visitors must wear a face covering when they are unable to maintain social distancing.
- All visitors are asked to maintain social distancing (6 feet apart) while watching their players train and play
- Crockett Indoor Arena & Robert Ring Indoor Arena
- Every person entering the arena will be temperature checked upon arriving.
- 1:1 Player to Patron ratio inside the arena.
- No more than 100 people in total are allowed in the arena at any given time.
- Players are asked to wear masks entering and exiting the facility. They may remove masks when on the team bench and when active in games.
- All other patrons are required to wear a mask the entire time in the arena.
- Patrons are asked to remain 6 feet apart to honor Social Distancing while inside the arena.
- No patrons or players are allowed to return to the arena once coming inside and choosing to leave.