Wednesday, April 8, 2020 4:24pm
Tennessee Soccer Club Weekly Update
Hi TSC Families,
As we communicate this message to provide the weekly club update, know that we miss seeing each and every one of you! Hopefully you are all continuing to stay safe and are spending lots of quality time with family and loved ones.
- Our partners want to help you stay fit!
- D1 Training, our exclusive sports training partner, supports TSC in many ways and they didn't want that to stop during these unique circumstances. With that in mind, they are offering a soccer-specific fitness program FOR FREE for 30 days! More info coming soon from your Age Group Director, or you can visit our Virtual Training Center to read more and get started NOW!
- In an effort to support the world through these challenging times, NIKE, our exclusive performance apparel partner, recently launched NTC Premium, a subscription-based service that includes on-demand workouts and expert tips from their elite master trainers and others for FREE. Information can be found here.
- TSC Spring Golf Tournament fundraising event moved to July 27, 2020
- The event will still take place at Temple Hills Country Club. More specific details coming soon!
- Email TSC Tournament Director & Event Coordinator Jimmy Drain with any questions at email@example.com.
- TSC Webinar Series
- Hopefully you’ve enjoyed the content in our Webinar Series! Reminder that tonight’s (Wednesday, 4.8) session is onPrinciples of Play. 6pm and link can be found from our website’s homepage!
- Check out tomorrow’s (Thursday, 4.9) GK Webinar at 6pm where we’ll be joined by a special guest!
TSC players – we hope you are adjusting to virtual learning and are enjoying that process with your school work, TSC training and all other extracurricular activities you participate with.
TSC parents – thank you for your continued patience and support as we navigate this circumstance as an organization.
Please reach out to us if TSC can assist your family in any way during these times.
Until next week,
Director of Operations & Development